Monday, January 21, 2008

OH MY GOD!

God bless Apple Computers. I just bought a mac mini and hooked it up to my new HD TV with an HDMI cord (so the resolution is really great). But here's the real kicker. I can use that computer FROM MY LAPTOP w/remote screen from Apple. I hate to sound like a commercial but HOLY CRAP. I can do it from anywhere apparently (so I may just try doing it from work tomorrow, just to see if it works) and I can like access the computer and get it to do what I want. Anyways it is amazing so far.

On another note I got 5 gold fish. I decided on goldfish because they are hardy and they get big, and I want bigger fish for some reason. Anyways they're really cute. I have one classic golden one, a googly eyed one, two spotted gold fish, and a white one w/an orange spot on it just like spot and then I got 1 algae eater. Anyways they're cute and swimming around like crazy.

Ok I think it is time to start working on lesson plans. Whoop de doo... It would be nice to know how many kids are in each of my classes. *sigh*

No comments: