Friday, April 24, 2009

Interesting

This whole week practically the entire staff seems to be sucking up to me, or acting unusually nice.

  • Teacher across the hall and I got into a cordial discussion about how crazy some of our boys are and mused on whether they will ever grow out of it. (she generally seems to huffy to talk to me)
  • Teacher next door has been very nicely asking to use the laptops, returning them in a timely fashion, and then today offered me Chinese food (which I declined since I still harbor a fear that she's attempting to kill me. If her ineptness and lack of knowledge of social studies didn't do it, then maybe she's trying a more direct route)
  • Young business teacher introduced me to some guy she's working on a project with, then tried to set me up with him. She has also been praising my efforts to help us 'go green' and has all of a sudden become very gung ho about the Going Green competition we're having
  • Herr direktor has been giving me anything I want and going out of her way to praise me and what I do.
  • The evil english teachers have been really nice to me and asking me to help them with things.
Perhaps they heard about a certain meeting that I'm having next week?

Too bad. Too little, too late my friends.

YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HATH SOWN (if I have any say in the matter)


No comments: