Saturday, May 3, 2008

A few random musings

So Friday I went out to a UChicago Alumni fundraising event. It was pretty fun. Then once I got home I stayed up for a bit and around 2 AM my buzzer started... well making the really scary/loud/obnoxious noise that it makes when someone is calling on my apartment. I ignored it, but they kept pressing it, so I pressed talk and said ya know 'hello' but there was no answer. Now I wouldn't think much of it, but then TONIGHT someone buzzed my apartment again around 8 PM and when I went up it was a delivery guy, but I definitely did not order anything. If something happens tomorrow I am going to go crazy haha. I hope it isn't like a student or something, I'm pretty damn sure I never gave out my address and I have no idea how they would have gotten it.

On another note... ok no I totally forgot what I was going to say, so I guess that is it.

No comments: