Tuesday, November 4, 2008

YES WE DID!!!!

I am about to go to bed, but I will send updates in the near-future.

YES WE DID

YES WE DID

YES WE DID

On that note let me just say the best moments were:

1) When CNN first projected that Pennsylvania was going blue (I cried a lil)
2) When VA was called for Obama RIGHT BEFORE the election was called (literally 10 seconds) and the crowd at the DC for Obama party went INSANE
3) When Joe, Jayna and I went down to the White House where a huge crowd was gathering to celebrate the end of the Bush presidency
4) Running down the street giving high fives, getting people to yell, cheer and honk their horns (they're definitely still honking right near my apt... woooooooohoooooooo)

We have just witnessed history. I can't believe that I got to be a part of this even to the simple extent that I was. The past 48 hours have been beyond fantastic and beyond anything I could have ever hoped for in my life. I hope that this is a sign that politics are back on the upswing for a long and successful time. BRING BACK THE NEW DEAL!!

GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!!

And for once I can say: I'M PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN (temporarily haha)

No comments: