Tuesday, June 3, 2008

(Pan)demonium



Pan playing around. My gosh he is so cute! He went on his first walk today (3/4 of a block x 2) and he did a great job! He followed me and barely whined at all. So slowly but surely he is learning. Today was also his first long stint alone 10:30 - 4:30. He did well, when I got back there were no messes and I wasn't able to hear him in the hallway. That being said, I don't think he drank all that much because he was a bit nervous. But when I got home I fed him and gave him more water, so he was OK.

Otherwise class is going well, with only 1.5 weeks left we are seriously winding down, but attendance has not dwindled like the kids promised :D so that is good. Also they are beginning to turn in their assignments! Also good. Only 4th period is having a hard time, and my guess is it is the last period of the day and there aren't that many of them, so sometimes it is hard for them to get up the energy to keep goin.

Oh and Pan is officially a great name. Mike in particular has thought of many other great nicknames:
  • Pandemonium (Mike)
  • Pandemic (Mike)
  • Panty Raid (Mike) and
  • Panopticon (Mine)
are my favorites

No comments: