Monday, June 9, 2008

A great day to be alive...

...or not.

It is going to be a high of 97 today (w/a 'feels like' of 102) and humidity is at 20% (or more)

Unfortunately it is MUCH HOTTER in my classroom right now.  There is no air (unlike other classrooms in the building), only 2 windows open, and my room faces East so we have been getting sun blasted at us ALL DAY.  (in this case East is way worse than West facing windows because we leave so early in the day)

We have 1 fan, which is good because otherwise we would have to evacuate this place, and all the shades are down.  But god damn is it awful up here.  I wouldn't begrudge the kids if they never return, I wouldn't fucking come if it is like this, this is technically illegal, we are supposed to have A/C or they literally are supposed to close the building.  But since some rooms have A/C they probably won't be doing that.  Oh well, enough bitching.  I've gotten a lot of stuff put away, maybe later I'll bring it out to the car, like during 3rd/4th period.

No comments: