Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Rant

First off 10 minutes have passed and I have 3 students out of 15. Not making me happy.

Secondly, we will never have a productive meeting with these teachers. Apparently I do need to go to a school where people think more like I do about what fucking RIGOR is. And maybe the fact that we need to try and standardize it a bit so we can know what it is, because this staff clearly doesn't know much about it. FUCK THEM I can't work here forever, a few years and only if we get a new staff who are young and/or progressive and/or open minded along the way.

In other sad news I cast my ballot for a candidate who got creamed here in DC. I guess I knew that would happen, but DAMN IT PEOPLE VOTE HILLARY! She's the one I tell you. The more I think about it the more I support her. Barack will be fine if he wins... but I think Hillary will be stronger. And Barack better start talking about more than just hope soon and really talk about his positions on the issues or I am going to lose my mind.

Ok time to go... I'm in a bad mood already. Stupid Wednesday.

No comments: